Beside Still Waters - 14"x20" Original PaintingTabitha Paige
Beside Still Waters was painted following a trip to Yellowstone National Park. Right outside of the main attractions we discovered a quiet rolling river where we setup a picnic. We enjoyed the rhythmic, peaceful sounds as water gently flowed over the rocks and the wind rustled through the untouched grass. We spent hours taking in the sights and sounds of this special place. Let this piece transport you to a quiet, peaceful river where you get lost in the magic of the moment.
Created as part of the "Retrospective Journey" series. You can read more about this collection here.
Details & Dimensions
- Title: Beside Still Waters
- Medium: Watercolor on cold press paper (140lb)
- Size: 14 inches x 20 inches, Landscape (horizontal)
- Each original piece is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Tabitha.
- Signed on front and back, dated and named on back.
- Ready to frame; Avoid hanging in direct sunlight to preserve your art for years.
- Please allow 7-10 days to package and ship.
- Please see our full shipping & return policy for more details.